BURY LOCAL HISTORY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bury men of the 2nd/7th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers

3 posters

Go down

Bury men of the 2nd/7th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers Empty Bury men of the 2nd/7th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers

Post  Admin Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:03 am

Colin Hodgkiss
Date: 23/11/2007 00:30:04
Subject: Bury men of the 2nd/7th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers

I am trying to find any photos of the men of the 2nd/7th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers (1914-1918). Most photos/infomation i come across re: Lancashire Fusiliers are of other battalions. If anybody has any of the 2nd/7th they would like to share, or information of the location of any it would be a graet help. Many Thanks.......

Admin
Admin

http://www.burylhs.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Bury men of the 2nd/7th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers Empty Lancashire fusiliers

Post  Lancslad Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi

I am trying to research my grandfathers battalion of the lancs Fusiliers but to no avail. I think he was in the 6th Battalion . can you put me in the right direction

Thanks Ian

Lancslad

Back to top Go down

Bury men of the 2nd/7th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers Empty 6th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers

Post  David Platt Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:53 am

Ian,
If you go on to the link I have posted it will take you on to the
Website of the Lancashire Fusiliers. You will see buttons with different headings
on them, click on the one with Postings and Gallary, this will take you to a Further
page with all the Battalions on you will see there are a number marked 1st/6th Batt,
2nd/6th etc etc try these first.
If no joy, go on to the Message board and if you have the Service Number and name
of your granddad leave a message on for Geoff Pyecroft he deals with the archives and he might be able to help. Very Happy
Dave Ex LF

www.lancs-fusiliers.co.uk
David Platt
David Platt

Back to top Go down

Bury men of the 2nd/7th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers Empty Re: Bury men of the 2nd/7th Battalion Lancashire Fusiliers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down